The Commonwealth Climate and Law Initiative (CCLI) will be launching a legal opinion on directors’ responsibilities and climate change under Singaporean law at this webinar. A panel of legal and business experts will discuss the legal opinion drafted by a team of independent counsel led by Jeffrey Chan Wah Teck, SC. The virtual event is jointly organised with the National University of Singapore EW Barker Center for Law & Business and The Law Society of Singapore.
- Jeffrey Chan Wah Teck, SC – Senior Director, TSMP Law Corporation
- Dilhan Pillay Sandrasegara – Executive Director & CEO, Temasek International
- Dr Michael Hwang, SC – Sole Director, Michael Hwang Chambers LLC
- Sarah Barker – Partner & Head of Climate Risk Governance, MinterEllison
- Dr Ernest Lim – Associate Professor, NUS Faculty of Law
- Ellie Mulholland – Director, Commonwealth Climate and Law Initiative (CCLI