Date and Time: Tuesday, 31st May 2022, 9am – 12:30pm HKT/SGT
(*this is a revised date)
Third session: Corporate Engagement and Policy Advocacy
Building on the first and second masterclasses, this session explores investor best practice in Corporate Engagement and Policy Advocacy through the ICAPs framework.
This session will help investors understand their role in directly influencing corporate practices and performances on climate change, as well as advocating for policy frameworks that unlock investment opportunities to ensure a just transition.
Objectives of the session
- Build an understanding of good practice engagement and how it complements broader stewardship practice, including associated escalation processes using the ICAPs framework as a guide.
- Building on the previous masterclasses, participants will identify which approaches are best suited to their organisation depending on their investment approach and climate risks and opportunities.
- Encourage a focus on real world outcomes as the starting point, noting this may mean considering engagement outside of investee companies, including with policymakers.
- Understand key tools and initiatives available to support their engagement.
Join us to:
- Hear from Asian practitioners on their current engagement and policy advocacy work
- Learn about best practice and practical tools
**It is recommended for participants to take AIGCC online training module on Corporate Engagement prior to the masterclass. Please contact email@example.com for more information
Facilitated by: Alison Ewings, Head of Engagement, Regnan
All sessions will be conducted via Zoom. For AIGCC members ONLY.