The Asia Investor Group on Climate Change (AIGCC) is hosting a global C-level investor panel, “Global Investor Action and Initiatives Towards Net-Zero” on behalf of The Investor Agenda at the P4G Global Summit in Seoul.
The event is a hybrid in person and virtual event at the JW Marriot Dongdaemun in Seoul and online. It aims to help catalyse Asian investors, particularly those in South Korea, to adopt climate change strategies into their portfolios and participate in relevant global investor initiatives that have been actively progressing in other markets.
The P4G Global Summit will bring governments, businesses, investors and civil society leaders to Seoul to share ambitious climate action goals, inspire deeper commitments from both the public and the private sectors, and foster partnerships to deliver tangible development and climate action heading towards COP 26 in November. For more information see: https://p4gpartnerships.org/content/p4g-seoul-summit
The agenda comprises two 40-minute panels featuring leaders from some of the region’s largest institutional investors, followed by a networking session.
Panel 1: Net Zero Investment Practice
Focus areas: The Asian launch of the Investor Climate Action Plans (ICAPs) for investors; global and regional investor progress on climate actions including net zero commitments.
- Akira Sugano, CEO, Asset Management One
- Sandra Boss, Global Head of Investment Stewardship, Blackrock
- Jon Johnsen, CEO, PKA Denmark
- Ian de Cruz, P4G, Global Director
Focus areas: Overcoming local and regional barriers to scaling up investments; catalysing private sector capital via new investment vehicles and partnerships.
- Yong Hyun Kim, Hanwha Asset Management, CEO
- Bruce Park, Head of Strategy and Sustainability, Shinhan Financial Group
- Yasunori Iwanaga, Chief Responsible Investment Officer (Asia), Amundi Asset Management
- Torben Huss, CEO, IFU Denmark