About AIGCC Climate Change Training for Investors
The ‘Climate Change Training for Investors’ courses equip investment professionals, including analysts and portfolio managers, with fundamental knowledge and case studies to directly apply climate risks and opportunities to portfolio analysis, company valuation and their wider investment practice. Key AIGCC members, including Eastspring Investments, Maitri Asset Management, and Schroders advised on the project. We thank our members — together with Caisse des Depots et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ), the main funders of the project, and KPMG Hong Kong, who developed the principal foundational modules —for their generous support.
The e-learning modules consisting of 60-to-90 minute self-paced courses, can be taken anytime and anywhere. They equip institutional investors, investment analysts and portfolio managers with the knowledge and case studies to directly apply climate risks and opportunities to portfolio analysis and investment strategies.
Currently, AIGCC Climate Change training program consists of foundational modules and one advanced module. The four foundational modules are:
- Climate change science and global commitment to address climate change
- Climate-related financial impacts & regulatory risk fundamentals
- TCFD framework and reporting
- Integrating climate risks and opportunities in investment strategy
Additionally, the following advanced modules will build on your foundational knowledge:
- NEW: Corporate Engagement & Active Stewardship on Climate (read brochure)
- COMING SOON: TCFD Applied Scenario Analysis
Please click on the brochure below for more information